The buyer is urged to check each incoming shipment (i.e., physical damage or shortages) carefully before acknowledging receipt from the carrier. If goods are visibly damaged, the buyer should insist that the carrier note written confirmation of the damaged on the freight bill. If the concealed damage is noticed after unpacking, the buyer should immediately notify the carrier involved to obtain the verification of the damage from the carrier and inform Fusion as well within 3 business days.
- All returns require a return authorization number (RMA#) and please put the RMA paper work inside the box when returning to ensure correct processing. We apologize that Returns without a RMA will be refused.
- Fusion does not accept freight collect shipments for returned merchandise.
- Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of the invoice date. Items that are special order/custom made/non-stocking/ discontinue items are not returnable.
- All authorized returns are subject to 25% restocking fee.
Customized products may not be returned. Merchandise may not be returned to Fusion for credit unless the buyer obtains prior written approval and fills out an RMA form. Purchaser also agrees to pay all cost of collection, including but not limited to reasonable attorney's fees.
Claims for shortage on orders will not be considered unless presented to Fusion within 3 days after receipt of goods by the buyer. No “credit memo” will be issued or payment deduction allowed for after signing complete on the delivery receipt.
We will accept returns only under the following conditions:
- Product must be brand new, unused.
- Packaging must not be broken.
- If there are any manufacturer’s errors or craftsmanship issues you will have 30 days window to make your request for review.
- Customer must obtain a Return Authorization (RMA)number before returning.
We will “NOT” accept any returns under the following conditions:
- Product that is custom designed or made to order items such as harness and lanyards.
- For safety, health and liability reasons, we do not accept any used gear or equipment.
Prior to making a return, please make sure to have its original packaging and attach a Return Authorization Number before shipping it back. Any returns without Return Authorization Number will not be processed.
RETURN MERCHANDISE FOR REFUND:
- All returns are subject to review before providing credit to dealers or customers.
- Customer is responsible to inspect the product upon receipt, any issues must notify to Fusion immediately.
- NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED beyond 7 days from the receipt date
- All returned items for exchange or refund must be in original packaging unused and resalable condition
- Restocking fee will be 25% for all returned items
- Cancellation fee of 25-75% will apply if you wish to cancel your purchase order after we’ve begun procurement of raw materials and trims and or production.
- Purchaser is responsible for shipping/insurance to our warehouse. We are not responsible for retuned items that are damaged or lost during transport or shipping.
- Your refund will be in the form of your original payment or credit, not including shipping costs, of future orders.
- Any freight damage should be reported with pictures within 3 days of receipt of UPS, FedEx, DHL, and/or customer specified trucking company
- Original packaging must be kept at all times until the claim is approved/closed
- Customer will receive less than the full credit on any items returned to sender if the item is neither refused or undeliverable.
- Shipping cost will be the responsibility of the purchasing party.
- Custom or special requested, private labeling, and annual orders cannot be cancelled and are not refundable
Packaging instruction when returning merchandise:
- Use a new and properly sized box that allows protection of returned product.
- All returning product must be properly protective package material to avoid scratch or damage during transit.
- Include a copy of your RMA inside the package
- Returned items without a copy of the RMA will not be services or processed
- Receiving department will refuse any packages without a RMA # visible on the outside of the box
ADDRESSING THE PACKAGE
RMA# XXX (the number is on your Return Authorization Form)
4195 Chino Hills Parkway #630, Chino Hills, CA 91709
ACCEPTANCE, CHANGES & CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
Fusion reserves the right to make reasonable changes of any kind in its product and it's packaging without notice. Fusion will not accept the responsibility of calling the customer prior or after any shipment. Purchase orders with incorrect pricing will be changed to current price with approval from customer, unless special pricing is noted with quote number on purchase order. All orders must have purchase order for processing. All orders are irrevocable. A purchase order from the buyer is a contract to purchase, and therefore, it must be paid once the product has been delivered under the laws and jurisdiction of the State of California.
None of Fusion's "Conditions of Sale" may be added to, modified, superseded, or otherwise altered, except by written request signed by an authorized representative of Fusion. The need for continuing improvement of product and other factors requires the making of changes from time to time in product design, material specification and roughing-in dimensions are part of the Fusion ISO continual improvement process.
Fusion will only accept cancellation of orders via written. Written cancellations are accepted with a minimum of 25% cancellation fee, additional fees will apply depending on situation. OEM, customized, private label, annual orders cannot be cancelled and are not refundable.
If an item needs to be exchanged due to a sizing issue, customer is responsible for shipping fees to and from our location. Return and processing fees will apply before credits or new product with proper sizing are issued.
Refunds will be processed within 10 business days of receiving the product (after evaluating the condition of the return products). Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment or as agreed method.
The following items are not eligible for return:
- Products that have been used
- Products that have been damaged
- Products that are missing parts
- Products that are not in new, unused condition
How to Return a Product
To return a product, please follow these steps:
- Contact customer service and provide your order number and reason for return.
- Customer service will issue a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number.
- Ship the product back to the address provided by customer service.
- Once the product is received, customer service will inspect the product to ensure that it is in new, unused condition.
- If the product is in good condition, customer service will process the refund
***Please contact us at: 909-393-9450 if you have any other questions.***
Thanks again for your support!