- Aluminum is significantly lighter than steel and is therefore fat more popular in the outdoor and climbing industries where weight is a major factor.
- Non-Locking for general use and when clipping quickly is important.
- Wire gate uses a loop of stainless-steel wire as a gate. The wire itself created a “spring to close” gate, eliminating the need for an extra mechanism.
- Key nose carabiner does not have a notch to snag onto anything. Making clipping/unclipping simple.
- Ergonomic shape minimizes physical effort and discomfort, maximize efficiency.
MBS: 25 kN