- Aluminum is significantly lighter than steel and is therefore fat more popular in the outdoor and climbing industries where weight is a major factor.
- Non-Locking Gate for general use and when clipping quickly is important. All non-locking carabiners are spring-loaded to ensure immediate gate closure upon release.
- Wire gate uses a loop of stainless-steel wire as a gate. The wire itself created a “spring to close” gate, eliminating the need for an extra mechanism.
- Pin Nose Gate is a notch in the nose of the carabiner to maintain the structure and strength. This nose type is typically stronger.
- Ergonomic shape minimizes physical effort and discomfort, maximize efficiency.