NEW 2022 ITEM
- LARGE 1.0 INCH OPENING
- 60 kN RATING
- HIGH STRENGTH CARBON STEEL
- EASY-GRIP AND TWIST KNURLINGS
FP-9005-TPHKS-GLD (60kN+Triple Lock)
TACOMA-XD Triple Lock Gold
- Carbon Steel is in the color gold used more commonly in the industrial industries due to its strength and durability.
- Locking Gate come with a separate mechanism or sleeve that ensures the carabiner does not accidentally open. There are several types of locking carabiners that we manufacture.
- Triple locking is when the user must push the sleeve up or down before twisting it in order to unlock the carabiner. Extra secure.
- Key nose carabiner does not have a notch to snag onto anything. Making clipping/unclipping simple.
- Modified “D” shape. This shape helps to push the load to the back of the “spine”. Allows weight to be carried primarily by the spine and less by the gate—making for a stronger and lighter use.
Captive eye pin keeps rope or webbing from slipping.
Meets CE/ ANSI Z 359.1-2007.
Outer Dim: 4.75" X 3.2" X 0.5"
MBS: 60 kN