AZTEC XL Auto Locking
- Steel is used more commonly in the industrial industries due to its strength and durability.
- Locking Gate come with a separate mechanism or sleeve that ensures the carabiner does not accidentally open.
- Auto-locking carabiner uses an internal spring mechanism to not only close the carabiner but also lock the carabiner as soon as the gate is released.
- Pin Nose Gate is a notch in the nose of the carabiner to maintain the structure and strength. This nose type is typically stronger.
- HMS AKA pear shape—commonly used in belaying due to its shape.
Outer dimension: 4.95" x 3.3"
Reinforced captive eye pin keeps rope or webbing from slipping.
Meets ANSI Z 359.1-2007