TAHOE XL SCREW GATE CARABINER
Triple Lock This extra-large, straight D-shaped, triple locking carabiner is great for rescue applications. The extra-large gate opening (1-3/16") easily fits stretcher railings.
- Steel is used more commonly in the industrial industries due to its strength and durability.
- Locking Gate come with a separate mechanism or sleeve that ensures the carabiner does not accidentally open.
- Screw Locking gate is the most common. A sleeve must manually be loosened to unlock or tightened.
- Key nose carabiner does not have a notch to snag onto anything. Making clipping/unclipping simple.
- Modified “D” shape. This shape helps to push the load to the back of the “spine”. Allows weight to be carried primarily by the spine and less by the gate—making for a stronger and lighter use.
Meets ANSI Z 359.1 standards.