SUPREME SCREW GATE CARABINER
- Aluminum is significantly lighter than steel and is therefore fat more popular in the outdoor and climbing industries where weight is a major factor.
- Locking Gate come with a separate mechanism or sleeve that ensures the carabiner does not accidentally open.
- Screw Locking gate is the most common. A sleeve must manually be loosened to unlock or tightened.
- Key nose carabiner does not have a notch to snag onto anything. Making clipping/unclipping simple.
- Oval Shape this symmetrical shape keeps the load from shifting, creating more stability.